Discover Online Hypnosis
Discover Online Hypnosis and Beat the Winter Blues with 10% Off all Packages. Please contact us to learn more.
A form of hypnosis that is widely gaining massive popularity is online hypnosis. Online hypnosis offers many advantages as it can be delivered in various ways. It can be delivered through a video chat platform, per-recorded sessions sent by email, or through phone call sessions. Your hypnotist might also share some self-hypnosis techniques with you and provide guidance on how they work, and the support these techniques offer between virtual sessions and beyond.
You might be asking yourself; how does online hypnosis work, what can I expect from it, and is it as effective as the traditional, in-person hypnosis?
What’s the difference between hypnosis and self-hypnosis?
Generally, hypnosis refers to the therapeutic use of hypnotic suggestions to help a person overcome a specific issue or problem in their life. These issues could range from tangible to even mental problems. Tangible issues could be helping someone lose weight, quit smoking, reduce or quit alcohol consumption altogether. Mental issues could be helping someone change negative thought patterns, or helping the person control their impulses so they don’t have to react in a manner that can adversely affect them, help someone boost their self -esteem or decrease anxiety levels.
Hypnosis is the process of facilitating communication between the conscious and subconscious minds while in a trance-like state. You can do this through self-hypnosis or with the help of a certified hypnosis consultant or other suitably trained professional.
Self-hypnosis is the process of self-inducing to put yourself in a hypnotic state to create and fortify positive habits, a new view on life, and lasting change.
How does online hypnosis work?
Online hypnosis is very similar to traditional, face-to-face hypnosis sessions in many ways. In both cases. you will have an introductory chat or short conversation prior to your first session to discuss the issues you are struggling with, problems and behaviors you want to change, and the results you wish to gain or goals you wish to achieve.
Typically, during this introductory chat, your hypnotist will discuss the methods they plan to use during the sessions to give you a clear idea of what to expect. The aim of the hypnotist is to lead you into a deep state of relaxation with every session. This allows the hypnotist to suggest positive ways to the subconscious mind about certain issues, handling of particular situations, and altering your automatic reaction or negative behavior.
As with all types of hypnosis, the amount of sessions you need to see results and how long those initial results will last is completely dependent on the person as this may vary from person to person. You might notice positive changes after your first session, while others notice results after a series of sessions. To make these new positive ideas and behaviors stick faster, it would be great to use self-hypnosis techniques between sessions.
Online, telephone, and in-person sessions with an experienced hypnotist are all tailored to your individual needs and situation, yet there are some key differences and advantageous to online hypnosis including convenience. Online hypnosis allows you to attend sessions remotely, from the comfort of your own home, rather than taking the time out of your day to spend hours commuting to your hypnotist’s office. It also creates ease for people with mobility issues, people who reside in areas with unreliable public transport, or people who live in far remote areas with almost no hypnosis options available to choose from. In short, online hypnosis sessions offer more choice, convenience, and less hassle.
By working with an online hypnotist , you can:
- Work with an experienced hypnotist regardless of where they are located. You are no longer limited to a small specific area as you are now able to look for support based on the type of hypnosis offered, their professional experience, or based on which hypnotist appeals to you with a simple internet click.
- Save money and time on travel and transport.
- Schedule sessions at your own time. Most online hypnotists offer sessions in the evening, weekend as well as during lunch breaks. This makes booking a session a breeze and removes the time and hassle that comes with traveling.
- Experience greater peace of mind. If you experience high levels of nervousness and anxiety when opening up to someone or discussing your struggles with a therapist, a familiar place such as your home can provide a sense of control and a level of comfort to help you be more at ease.
Is online hypnosis right for me?
Online hypnosis is a viable method to overcome your struggles and change negative behaviors. With that being said, you are the only person who can decide which method of hypnosis is the best for you. As with all forms of therapy, what works for one person may have no effect on another person. Hence it is important to first research and reach out to get the needed information before you commit to a form of therapy. The first step is to recognize the internal issues that you must overcome and then seek therapy.
If you are still unsure of what kind of hypnosis to try, keep in mind:
- Online, telephone, and in-person hypnosis offer the same levels of confidentiality. All of your sessions are private. Due to the remote nature of online hypnosis sessions and the fact that they are taking place via video or voice call, your hypnotist will choose a private and secure environment to conduct the session. It would be wise to do the same to make sure that family members do not hear or interrupt the sessions.
- Online hypnosis provides a level of comfort other forms of hypnosis don’t. A hypnosis session can be daunting, uneasy, and uncomfortable for many people. You might also reject the idea of traveling long distances as it allows space for anxiety and discomfort to creep in while you are on your way to your hypnotist ‘s office. With online hypnosis , you can feel at ease in the comfort of your own home. However, if you feel like an in-person, face-to-face meeting or other forms of hypnosis would be better for you then you should choose the one that is best for you.
- You might feel that it is more difficult to connect or build rapport with your hypnotist through online hypnosis , which may hinder your results.
- How convenient is the hypnosis of your choice? You might not have time for a session due to your busy schedule. You might be a nervous driver or public transport may be unreliable. If this is you then you might opt for online sessions to cut down on commute time, stress, and costs.
- Do you have a stable internet connection at home?
Regardless of the type of hypnosis you decide to try, it’s important to remember that you have the right to change your mind if you feel no connection with your hypnotist, or to this hypnosis delivery format. Feel free to try something new that does work for you.
We will contact you
Thank you for considering Hypnosis Works. Please complete online form below and we’ll respond to you in a timely manner.
As a consulting hypnotist, Luis’ role is help you resolve ordinary, everyday problems using hypnosis. He is not a medically trained doctor or a licensed mental health practitioner that can diagnose, prescribe, treat, cure, or heal any physical, mental, or emotional illness. The hypnosis services rendered are not to be considered in any way, a form of health care, psychotherapy, or counseling.