With these live, one on one hypnosis sessions you can get all of the benefits without leaving your home.
Basic Requirements for Remote Sessions
You must have the following minimum internet connection and equipment to be able to participate remotely:
- High speed internet – Broadband or better;
- Desktop computer or Laptop computer are acceptable, tablets are not;
- Zoom software must be installed and working properly;
- A good camera, and headset with microphone (we must be able to have a good, clear view of your face and upper body, so your camera must be close enough to you.
- A brief test “meeting” prior to the session will need to be conducted to make sure it is working satisfactorily.
- It’s important that we test in the same room/location you will be in when your sessions will be conducted.
Handling Disruptions, Interruptions and Noise
In order for us to have a successful remote session, it is very important that the following guidelines for your session be adhered to:
- Make sure you are in a room where you can lock the door to prevent family members or pets from coming into the room;
- Advise family members that you will be in session, they should not interrupt you or make a lot of noise outside the room;
- If you have barking dogs, be sure to put them in another part of the home;
- If you tend to get UPS deliveries, etc. place a sign on your door such as: “Please Do Not Ring Bell”
- Freezing monitors or disconnects – please make certain that your computer is not set up to go into sleep mode less than 2 or 3 hours of inactivity.
- Please disconnect all other programs running on your computer during the session, unnecessary programs may weaken your internet connection;
- Turn off the ringer on your cell phone before your session;
We will contact you
Thank you for considering Hypnosis Works. Please complete online form below and we’ll respond to you in a timely manner.
As a consulting hypnotist, Luis’ role is help you resolve ordinary, everyday problems using hypnosis. He is not a medically trained doctor or a licensed mental health practitioner that can diagnose, prescribe, treat, cure, or heal any physical, mental, or emotional illness. The hypnosis services rendered are not to be considered in any way, a form of health care, psychotherapy, or counseling.